We regularly review our customers’ satisfaction with our services, range, and production. The latest survey took place in late winter-early spring 2021 and we received the results just before summer.
At our request, the consulting and research company Innolink conducted the Kuusamo Log Houses Experiences customer satisfaction survey using e-mail questionnaires and telephone interviews in spring 2021. The survey is a follow-up to the 2018 survey; the target group consisted of Kuusamo Log Houses customers in Finland in 2018-2020. In all, 535 of our customers participated as respondents.
In the respondents’ opinion, the overall rating of our company on a scale from 4 to 10 was 8.4. According to open feedback, we were most commonly chosen based on good value for money, price, extensive range, layout, local character, recommendations, and good salesperson performance.
Key findings of the customer satisfaction survey
- 98% feel that the reputation of Kuusamo Log Houses is very good or quite good.
- Given the choice, 86% would consider Kuusamo Log Houses again as a supplies.
- 84% of the respondents considered multiple supplier candidates.
- 76% had already recommended or would be willing to recommend Kuusamo Log Houses to others.
- 61% of the respondents maintained their opinion about Kuusamo Log Houses during the project (17% felt that the company’s image improved and 17% that it weakened).
Once again, the Kuusamo Log Houses Experiences survey provided us with valuable information about our customers and their experiences. We would like to thank all survey respondents! The mindset of our company is based on the desire to develop our operations, services, and range into an even better entirety.
Read more about the survey results on our blog article.