You are welcome to view this traditionally styled log cabin in a virtual house tour!
The traditional log cabin Hannus 32P model is one of the most popular traditionally styled log cabins that we offer. Come and take a virtual tour of a Hannus modification. You can access the virtual house showing by clicking the image below.
- Model: Hannus 32P customer modification
- Log: laminated log LHP 135x195mm, spruce
- Corner type: cross corner joint (200mm)
- Floor area: 42.8 m²
- Bedrooms: alcove + loft
- Notes: The log cabin has been modified according to customer requests and the demands of the lot. The cabin was raised by an additional layer of logs to increase the height of the loft. The kitchen and alcove traded places from the original model. The location of the stairs was also changed.
- Important: when designing a holiday home with a loft, it is important to first determine the stair requirements valid at the location by consulting Building Control! The stairs in the image for example no longer meet all of the new requirements issued by municipalities and cities.
Traditional log cabin Hannus
Representing a traditional style, this Hannus log cabin with a loft is built on a small island close to the coast of the Bothnian Bay. Due to its beautiful but demanding location, particular attention has been paid to careful construction, such as the sealing of openings. The traditional log cabin was placed on the lot such that the trees will shield it against the worst winds.
The cabin is designed primarily for use during three seasons, but it is occasionally occupied in the winter as well. Log cabin Hannus was built in 2019 and the virtual showing was implemented in 2022.
Are you interested in a traditional log cabin?
- Take a look for example at our log cabins with lofts Hannus 32P, Hossa 38P, and Kaarna 55P. When designing a log cabin with a loft, make sure to check the local requirements for stairs and lofts with Building Control – ordinances may vary by region.
- Single-floor traditional log cabin models are for instance Hukkanen 37, Kianta 52, and Rajala 60.
- Order or download our holiday home brochure and take a look at our complete range.
Your local Kuusamo Representative will be happy to help and provide additional information on the different options. With the help of a Kuusamo Representative, you can customise the model in such a way that it is best suited for your needs. Submit your message to our Kuusamo sales representatives here.